Tuesday, July 5, 2022

The Crafter's Box Kit Review: Locker Hooking with Fabric & Wool Workshop

Hi everybody! Happy Tuesday! 😀 

Today I'm super excited to share this review of The Crafter's Box "Locker Hooking with Fabric & Wool Workshop" with you all! Let's get started!

This review was provided by one of my sweet friends, who completed + wrote up her opinion on this kit, (which also happened to be her 1st time locker-hooking!) - so this review is truly from a 1st timer's perspective, in case any of you would like to try your hand at Locker Hooking as well! 😉

Details: The Crafter's Box Locker Hooking with Fabric & Wool Workshop

Included in this kit is all of the essential information you'll need to learn + make these super fun hot pads! (enough materials for 2 trivets are included!)

SO many fun goodies are inside this Crafter's Box workshop kit:

  • 6.5″ locker hooking needle
  • Two 4-ply wool yarn skeins in sugar and black
  • One 4-ply wool yarn partial skein in mustard
  • Ecru cotton yarn
  • Rug canvas
  • Wide eye embroidery needle
  • Clothespins
  • Adhesive
  • Graphic patterns
  • Tools and materials to create two unique trivets
  • A detailed, digital workshop

Here's my sweet friends review (written in her own words) for you all! 😊

"I am familiar with rug hooking; I used to do that when I was younger but Locker hooking was new to me. I had never heard of it. The name alone intrigued me, so of course I wanted to try it out. 

I liked the results as I was working the pattern (which I modified from the templates supplied in the kit).. However, the prep work was not very enjoyable for me. It was messy; cutting off the canvas excess - bits of canvas everywhere, and the glue... It's glue. Need I say more? :)

The technique is easy and the pattern worked up quickly. 

Overall, I enjoyed this kit, and would like to try it using fabric strips instead of yarn."


Check out how awesome her 1ST locker-hooking project turned out below!
 




Thank you SO much again to my sweet friend, for providing this wonderful review of The Crafter's Box Locker Hooking with Fabric & Wool Workshop for all of us! 🌻



Have YOU ever tried Locker Hooking with fabric or wool before? If so, comment below which is YOUR favorite project to make using this unique technique! 😊



Happy making everybody!

~Brenna🌻





Find + Follow Me:






All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-infinity.


No comments:

Post a Comment