Monday, April 20, 2020

NEW CROCHET PATTERN - The Sunshine Coasters by BrennaAnnHandmade


Happy Monday Maker's! I'm so excited to share my newest DIY crochet pattern for the home - The Sunshine Coasters! :)


I love these fun + boho mug rugs, not only because they're SUPER easy to make (perfect beginner project!) but most of all since they look like little suns! How cute, right?! ;)


Are you ready to get started? Great! Here's what you'll need:

-1 skein #4 worsted weight yarn (I used Caron One Pound yarn in “Sunflower”) 
-A 10mm crochet hook 
-A pair of scissors 
-A ruler or measuring tape 

-A fine toothed comb







Once your new Sunshine coasters are finished, I would LOVE to see finished-product-pics! (It would just make my day!) You can either post them here, OR tag me in a pic on Instagram. (@brennaannhandmade) I hope you enjoy making it just as much as I did! ;)





Happy making everybody!
~Brenna


Find + Follow Me:
Pinterest: Brenna Ann Handmade






All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment