Wednesday, April 15, 2020

NEW CROCHET PATTERN - The Desert Sunset Blanket Throw


Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm so excited to announce the release of my newest + latest crochet pattern that is NOW available in my shop - The Desert Sunset Blanket Throw!




Inspired by a "desert sunset" color theme, this design has turned out to be one of my favorites to date! You can really imagine a beautiful warm sunset when looking at the gradual ombre' fade of this fun color combination! ;)


A big bonus as well is that this lovely textured stitch used to create the blanket is SUPER simple + beginner friendly, so anybody can make it!


Are you ready to get started? Great! Here's what you'll need:

Finished dimensions: measures approximately 42” x 52” 

Materials needed: 
*10 skeins (355 to 364 yards each) worsted weight #4 yarn, in the colors:
- burgundy (x1 skein - I used Red Heart Super Saver in “Claret”) 
- rust (x1 skein - I used I love this yarn in “Terra Cotta”)
- burnt orange (x1 skein - I used I love this yarn in “Burnt Pumpkin”)
- mustard (x1 skein - I used I love this yarn in “Sungold”)
- peach (x2 skeins - I used I love this yarn in “Light Peach”)
- pale yellow (x1 skein - I used I love this yarn in “Cream”)
- tan (x1 skein - I used I love this yarn in “Light Taupe”)
- light beige (x1 skein - I used Red Heart Super Saver in “Buff”)
- ivory (x1 skein - I used I love this yarn in “Ivory”)
- A 10mm crochet hook 
- Scissors



Once your new Desert Sunset blanket is finished, I would LOVE to see finished-product-pics! (It would just make my day!) You can either post them here, OR tag me in a pic on Instagram. (@brennaannhandmade) I hope you enjoy making it just as much as I did! ;)


Happy making everybody!
~Brenna


Find + Follow Me:
Pinterest: Brenna Ann Handmade






All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment