Wednesday, August 31, 2022

The Crafter's Box Kit Review: Mark Making & Textile Design Workshop


 
Hi everybody! Happy Wednesday! πŸ˜€ 

Today I'm super excited to share this review of The Crafter's Box "Mark Making & Textile Design Workshop" with you all! Let's get started!

This review was provided by one of my sweet friends, who completed + wrote up her opinion on this kit, (which also happened to be her 1st time trying "Mark Making & Textile Design"!) - so this review is truly from a 1st timer's perspective, in case any of you would like to try your hand at Mark Making & Textile Design as well! πŸ˜‰


Details: The Crafter's Box Mark Making & Textile Design Workshop


Included in this kit is all of the essential information you'll need to learn "Mark Making & Textile Design".


SO many fun goodies are inside this Crafter's Box workshop kit:

-a detailed, digital workshop

-a half circle canvas cross body bag with brass details, approx. 10"x8" in size

-an accompanying canvas pouch with brass details, approx. 4"x5" in size

-a length of vegetable tanned leather cording, adjustable to one's own personal cross body length preference

-black opaque fabric paint

-two specialized paint brushes

Here's my sweet friends review (written in her own words) for you all! 😊

"Art is not my forte. I like it, but I bind myself to too many "rules" as I prefer order, structure, and perfection.  Graphite art is more my style as it's a little easier to erase something if I feel I've made a mistake (lol).


Nevertheless, this was an interesting project, and while I'm not necessarily happy with the outcome of my chosen design, I found it relaxing at times...  Just swirling my brush into half-spirals while letting any stress melt away with each stroke. 

Admittedly, I probably didn't do this kit proper justice as I didn't actually watch the tutorial this time. It was just me, the brush, the paint, and a blank "canvas". The sky's the limit right? (Well, limited only by my imagination).

Would I do this project again? I'm not sure...  Maybe, but I enjoyed the experience, regardless.

Thank you Brenna Ann for allowing me to try something new!" 

Check out how lovely her 1ST "Mark Making & Textile Design" project turned out below! 




Thank you SO much again to my sweet friend, for providing this wonderful review of The Crafter's Box Mark Making & Textile Design Workshop for all of us! 🌻

Have YOU ever tried Mark Making & Textile Design before? If so, comment below which is YOUR favorite project to make using this fun technique! 😊


Happy making everybody!

~Brenna🌻





Find + Follow Me:






All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-infinity.


No comments:

Post a Comment