Thursday, May 12, 2022

The Crafters Box Kit Review: Punch Needle Art Workshop

 


Happy Wednesday everybody! I'm super excited to share this review of The Crafters Box "Punch Needle Art Workshop" kit with you all! Let's get started! 😊




This review was provided by one of my sweet friends, who made + wrote up her opinion on this kit, which also happened to be her 1st time trying punch needle art!



Details: 


The Crafter's Box "Punch Needle Art Workshop" kit 

This workshop takes you through the punch needle process from start to finish, from creating a pattern to threading your tool to the proper punching techniques.



SO many fun goodies are inside this Crafter's Box workshop kit, including:

  • 12-by-12-inch frame stretched in natural monk’s cloth
  • Three colors of The Crafters Box exclusive Lana yarn (in Aegean, Pumpkin and Golden)
  • Size 10 handmade wooden punch needle tool
  • Mini snips
  • A detailed, digital workshop



Here's my sweet friends review (written in her own words) for you all! 😊

"Hello! I've come to love fiber arts, so when my dear friend Brenna Ann asked if I'd like to try the needle punch wall hanging, I jumped at the chance.  
(I have a bucket list of crafts I want to try. I hope crafters box will offer bobbin lace soon *hint, *hint). :0)

Upon opening the box I found almost all of the tools needed. The only thing missing was the template...

(Brenna's note inserted here: templates are normally included in each Crafter's Box kit, but they kindly sent me an "early maker's box" to try before templates were available - so no worries, they do come in each kit ordered now! 😊 ) 

...This wasn't a problem though as there are so many fun templates posted on the internet. I chose the one that caught my eye the most.

While this project was super simple and easy to do, I do not see myself picking up the needle punch again. I am satisfied with the novel idea of trying it once to say I've done it. For the record, it was so quick and easy to make, that I had it done in a matter of a few hours! (first time ever making this) 

If you have never tried needle punch crafting, I encourage you to give it a go and see if you like it!"

Check out how amazing her 1ST Punch Needle Art project turned out below! 



Thank you SO much again to my sweet friend, for providing this wonderful review of The Crafters Box “Punch Needle Art" Workshop Kit for all of us! 🌻



Have YOU ever tried punch needle art before? If so, let me know below - I'd love to know what you thought about this beautiful & unique craft! 😊



Happy making!

~Brenna 🌻





Find + Follow Me:






All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment