Monday, July 18, 2016

*New Pattern Available* The Textured Fringe Crochet Blanket Pattern



     I'm super excited to announce that my latest new blanket pattern is now available! The Textured Fringe Crochet Blanket just may be my favorite pattern yet, and I had so much fun making it! :-D





It's chunky, with sooooooooo much texture...and, of course, extra-long fringe! (*insert heart-eyes emoji*)



If you'd like one of these cozy fringed blankets ready made, please contact me on Etsy! They won't be listed as ready made on my shop (only the pattern will be listed), BUT I can make them special by custom request - I'd love to make you one! :-D



Have I convinced you that you NEED to make one yet? Good! ;-D

You can find the pattern to my Textured Fringe Crochet Blanket HERE




     Once your new blanket is finished, I would LOVE to see some finished-product pictures! Post your pics here, OR tag me in your pics on Instagram! (It would just make my day!) Happy blanket-making everybody! :-D


XOXO,
Brenna



Find + Follow Me:
Etsy: brennaannhandmade.etsy.com
Instagram: @brennaannhandmade
FacebookBrenna Ann Handmade
YouTube: BrennaAnnHandmade
Pinterest: Brenna Ann Handmade




All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-2016.


No comments:

Post a Comment