Monday, July 25, 2016

My Favorite Brands / Types Of Yarn

   What are my favorite brands / types of yarn to use? Well...guess what? You're about to find out! :-D






   This blog post is inspired by / highly requested by my followers on Instagram. If you have asked me about my favorite brands of yarn, and follow me on Instagram...well, this one's for you!






   *Please note that this blog post is written based on my opinion alone, and should not be taken as absolute fact. I have not tried every brand of yarn available (by far) but am only sharing my particular favorites at this time, at the request of others. If I happen to find other favorite brands in future, then they will definitely be added to my favorites list! These brands I'm sharing just happen to be on my list for right now. ;-D 

Okay, now that we got that out of the way...on to the blog post!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




1. My Favorite Brands of Chunky Yarn

Okay, I get this question asked A LOT. So therefore, we'll start here! :-D

My current favorite brands of chunky yarn include:
Lion's Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick (Wool Blend)
Loops & Threads Cozy Wool Yarn (Wool Blend)
Lions Brand Hometown USA (Acrylic)
Paton's Brand Yarn (100% wool - bulky #5)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




2. My Favorite "Regular" #4 Weight Yarn

   Along with using chunky yarn, I also love to use #4 weight yarn - either doubled up for a "chunky" feel, or just as is for a lightweight look!

My current favorite #4 weight of yarn include:
Lions Brand Heartland Yarn (Acrylic)
"I Love This Yarn" Brand (Acrylic)
Red Heart SOFT Love Brand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   And those are my most frequently used, current favorite brands of yarn right now!



   If you have any questions about this blog post, please let me know in the comments below & I will try to answer them as best as I can. Thank you & Enjoy! 


XO,
Brenna



Find + Follow Me:
Etsy: brennaannhandmade.etsy.com
Instagram: @brennaannhandmade
Facebook: Brenna Ann Handmade
YouTube: BrennaAnnHandmade
Pinterest: Brenna Ann Handmade



All images / content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-2016.



No comments:

Post a Comment