Saturday, June 25, 2016

*New Pattern Available* The Boho Tassel Crochet Blanket Pattern



The Boho Tassel Crochet Blanket Pattern is now available in my shop! This is my first blanket pattern to be published and I am so excited to share it with you all! :-) 


This chunky blanket features a chunky, textured stitch / look, with a black statement border & over sized tassels, which give a boho look to it while still looking classy + modern. (Just may be my favorite part!)


If you'd like one of these cozy boho blankets ready made, please contact me on Etsy! They won't be listed as ready made on my shop (only the pattern will be listed), BUT I can make them special by custom request - I'd love to make you one! :-D


Soooooo, Maker's - who's ready to crochet up one of these pretties for yourself? ;-D 

You can find the pattern listed on my Etsy shop HERE

Once your new boho blanket is finished, I would LOVE to see finished-product-pics! (It would just make my day!) You can either post them here, OR tag me in a pic on Instagram. I hope you enjoy making it just as much as I did!


XOXO,
Brenna



Find + Follow Me:
Etsy: brennaannhandmade.etsy.com
Instagram: @brennaannhandmade
FacebookBrenna Ann Handmade
YouTube: BrennaAnnHandmade
Pinterest: Brenna Ann Handmade




All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment