Friday, June 3, 2016

How To Do The Purl Stitch / "How to Knit for Beginners" Series #4

How To Do The Purl Stitch / "How to 

Knit for Beginners" Series #4



This is the 4th video in my "How to Knit for Beginners" Series. In this video, you will learn how to do the "purl" stitch. 

The purl stitch is the second out of the two basic stitches needed to learn how to knit. (The first being the "knit" stitch, which can be learned by watching my "How to do the knit stitch" video HERE.)


If you have any questions about this video, please let me know in the comments below & I will try to answer them as best as I can. Thank you & Enjoy! 

XO,
Brenna



Find + Follow Me:
Etsy: brennaannhandmade.etsy.com
Instagram: @brennaannhandmade
FacebookBrenna Ann Handmade
YouTube: BrennaAnnHandmade
Pinterest: Brenna Ann Handmade




All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment