Thursday, August 22, 2024

Knit Picks x WeCrochet Yarn Unboxing - So many lovely fibers & colors! (plus sales!!)

 


Hi everybody! Happy Thursday! I recently had the opportunity to work with Knit Picks x WeCrochet to get to share some of their lovely yarns with you all! ๐Ÿงถ


Soooo many pretty colors + fibers! 















They're currently running some awesome deals as well, that I hope you all will be able to take advantage of! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Knit Picks Promotions:

8/1 to 8/31—20% off Brava Yarns—no code needed
8/15 to 8/26—​Stash up and Save!--30% off $300 with code STASHUP30​
8/17 to 8/26—​20% off Yakish Yarn (NEW YARN) with the code YAKISH20​

Crochet.com Promotions:
8/1 to 8/31—20% off Andean Treasure—No code needed
8/15 to 8/26—25% off Animation Yarn with the code ANIMATION25 (only applies to the new individual skeins, not the sets)



A big thanks to Knit Picks + WeCrochet for the opportunity to be able to share these lovely yarns with you all! What should I make with these pretty skeins? Let me know in the comments below, & I may have some fun new patterns coming your way soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Happy yarn shopping everybody!

~Brenna ๐ŸŒป





Find + Follow Me:






All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment