Thursday, November 29, 2018

HobiumYarns Haul "Unbox along with me" + Yarn Review #2



Hi there! Welcome to my 2nd yarn haul unboxing + review video, featuring a HUGE box of goodies from HobiumYarns! Ready to unbox with me? Great! Let's go! ;) Go HERE to find all the awesome yarns found in the video: http://bit.ly/brennaannsummer In addition to all these lovely fibers, HobiumYarns also offers: 1. Incredibly Fast delivery! (2 day shipping in the USA) 2. They accept both paypal and credit cards at checkout. 3. You'll receive 20% off your first order - just click the link above to take you directly to the HobiumYarns website! 4. FREE shipping on all orders over $150 USD, in both Europe and North America! 5. ALSO! You'll get an adorable Hobium project tote bag FREE with orders over $50 USD! Have any questions / comments? Let me know below + I'll try my very best to answer asap! ;-) Thank you so much for watching & supporting this channel! Enjoy!


~Brenna



Find + Follow Me:





All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-infinity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment