Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Yarn Review: YarnEnd Classic Mega from HobiumYarns


Aren’t these these the BIGGEST skeins of yarn you’ve ever seen?! I can’t wait to show you what I’m going to make with these awesome, giant super soft YarnEnd Classic Mega from HobiumYarnsYou’re going to want to snag a couple for the brand new, DIY project I have in store! ;)




I choose the pretty, deep red "Claret" color pictured for my next project, but HobiumYarns also has a bunch of other lovely colors to pick from as well! 

Yarn Details:

- 100% super soft acrylic material (perfect for those allergic to wool!)
- Each skein weighs 35.2 ounces!
- 2,160 meters of yarn per skein!
- #3 weight, light-DK



They’re currently on sale for ONLY $12 USD each HobiumYarns shipping is so super fast - just 2 days to deliver!

Hurry on over HERE and grab some before they sell out!


Any guesses as to what I’ll be creating with these giant skeins? ;) Let me know in the comments below!

Happy yarn shopping everybody!


~Brenna


Find + Follow Me:





All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment