Thursday, June 11, 2020

How to Crochet a Long Scarf with Fringe / "Crochet-Along-With-Me" Tutorial by BrennaAnnHandmade


Hi Maker's! I'm so excited to share this FREE video tutorial on how to crochet a long, open-end scarf with fringe! It's a super simple, easy & fun project - especially for beginner-crocheters! :)

To brush up on your crochet basics before starting this scarf crochet-along, visit my "how to crochet for beginners" series here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

Yarn used: Big Twist Natural Blend Yarn (super bulky #6 weight) from JoAnns Craft Store

Hook used: 15mm from HobiumYarns

Have any questions / comments? Let me know below + I'll try my very best to answer asap! ;-) Thank you so much for watching & supporting this channel! Enjoy!
~Brenna



Find + Follow Me:





All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-infinity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment