Wednesday, November 7, 2018

FREE Crochet Pattern - The Sunflower Blanket by BrennaAnnHandmade


Happy Wednesday everyone!  I’m so excited to share with you all, another one of my favorite new blanket designs for FREE – the Sunflower Blanket Crochet Pattern! :)




This pattern is extra special to me, because sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers! ;)


Are you ready to get started? Great! Let’s go! ;)
*Note: be sure to purchase additional yarn if sizing the blanket up from the base pattern*


Materials Needed:


Just click HERE to visit the HobiumYarns blog & snag the full, FREE step-by-step photo tutorial pattern!


*You can also purchase the ad-free, simple & condensed, inexpensive + easy to print PDF instant download version of this pattern on my Etsy shop HERE!

Happy making everybody!
~Brenna



Find + Follow Me:





All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-infinity.


No comments:

Post a Comment