Thursday, August 31, 2017

"Crochet Along With Me" Blanket Tutorial Pattern by BrennaAnnHandmade


Hi everybody! I'm SO excited to bring you all today, my very 1st "Crochet Along With Me" Video Tutorial / Pattern! :-D


To make this cozy, textured blanket, I used the YarnArt Alpine Alpaca yarn in the color "Beige" from HobiumYarns.Com 

Not only is does this yarn come in a variety of lovely colors, it is super soft & a fantastic value as well! 



And what is that beautiful tool I used to create this pattern, you may ask? ;-D It is a gorgeous, HANDMADE olive-wood crochet hook from AdzeWoodCraft

If you have never purchased / used one of these handmade beauties before, don't think twice - they are amazing to work with!




So, who's ready to create one of these DIY cozies? Great! I'm so happy your here to "Crochet Along With Me"! Let's get started! ;-D

Here's what you'll need:

Materials:

5 Skeins (600 meters) YarnArt Alpine Alpaca yarn from "HobiumYarns", in the color "Beige"

A 15mm  Crochet Hook 

Scissors

A Ruler


Watch the video below to "crochet along with me" or, you can download the printable pattern HERE. Enjoy, & happy crocheting! :-D


       


Need to brush up on your basic crocheting skills, before "crocheting along"? No problem! All the basic crochet tutorial videos needed to complete the crochet along can be found HERE.


If you have any questions about this video, please let me know in the comments below & I will try to answer them as best as I can. Thank you! 



XO,

Brenna



Find + Follow Me:
Etsy: brennaannhandmade.etsy.com
Instagram: @brennaannhandmade
FacebookBrenna Ann Handmade
YouTube: BrennaAnnHandmade
Pinterest: Brenna Ann Handmade




All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-2017.


1 comment: