Monday, October 17, 2016

*New Knitting Pattern* / The Evergreen Shawl by BrennaAnnHandmade


The Evergreen Shawl


The Evergreen shawl is my first knitted shawl pattern to be posted to my shop, and I am so excited to share it with you all! :-) 



This shawl is super wide for extra coziness, and long enough to be considered one-size-fits-all. It is soooooo warm & soft, plus the textured pattern it is knitted with gives it just the right amount of interesting detail - the perfect layering piece for any Fall / Winter wardrobe!



You can find the Knitting pattern HERE or the Finished Product HERE, if you would like me to make you one! :-)


Once your new boho blanket is finished, I would LOVE to see finished-product-pics! (It would just make my day!) You can either post them here, OR tag me in a pic on Instagram. I hope you enjoy making it just as much as I did!


XOXO,
Brenna



Find + Follow Me:
Etsy: brennaannhandmade.etsy.com
Instagram: @brennaannhandmade
FacebookBrenna Ann Handmade
YouTube: BrennaAnnHandmade
Pinterest: Brenna Ann Handmade




All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment