Tuesday, May 24, 2016

How To Make A Slip Knot / How To Crochet & Knit For Beginners Series #1

How to Make A Slip Knot / "How To Crochet & Knit For Beginners" Series #1



   Hi everyone! Welcome to my "How to Crochet & Knit for Beginners" video series #1. 

Can I ask you a question? Have you ever wanted to knit or crochet, but just wished you had someone who could show you how? Well, guess what - I'm going to show you!! (Insert very excited emoji)

So, who's ready to learn how to knit & crochet? Awesome! Let's get started! ;-D 

The 1st video here is the 1st step in both crocheting AND knitting, so essentially, this video tutorial is like a 2-in-1!  

If you have any questions about this video, please let me know in the comments below & I will try to answer them as best as I can. Thank you! 

XO,
Brenna



Find + Follow Me:
Etsy: brennaannhandmade.etsy.com
Instagram: @brennaannhandmade
FacebookBrenna Ann Handmade
YouTube: BrennaAnnHandmade
Pinterest: Brenna Ann Handmade




All content property of BrennaAnnHandmade 2014-2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment